Free Shipping for this Product in Continental US.
International Shipping available, email email@example.com or call 1-646-854-924
This is a turnkey package of an ultimate stereo microscopy system with extremely super widefield optics and contemporary design. It includes a trinocular 3.35-90X stereo zoom microscope, a fiber optic ring illuminator, a your choice of Mega pixel high-resolution color USB digital camera (5MP, 3MP, 1.3MP), and an X-Y gliding table.
With 30mm super widefield, high-eyepoint 10X eyepieces and 0.5X and 2.0X barlow lenses, this microscope offers crystal clear sharp images, extremely large zoom magnification range (28:1) and very large working distance (8"). The fiber optic ring illuminator provides bright, even and cool illumination. The gliding table enables a hand-free inspection process to place samples on the table and move them in X, Y direction or both directions, simultaneously.
The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version with limited processing features.
This system is a perfect microscopy unit for industrial and/or biological laboratory applications. It is an ideal instrument for researchers, gemologists, manufacturing engineers, and anyone in semiconductor and electronic industries.
- A great turnkey package of ultimate inspection microscopy system with USB PC Digital Camera.
- Trinocular microscope zoom head with high quality color digital image system.
- 3.35x-90x extremely large zoom magnification range.
- 30mm SUPER widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces with 22mm field of view.
- 0.5X and 2.0X Barlow Lenses included.
- Trinocular head with 45 degree inclined eye tubes.
- Super high resolution with great flatness and contrast.
- Extremely sharp and clear images.
- Sharp stereo erect images over a wide field of view.
- Crystal clear original true color microscope images.
- Dual eye tubes with adjustable diopter.
- Extremely large working distance 8" (200mm).
- Super large alloy stand with stain resistant enamel finish.
- Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long hour viewing.
- Full optical glass elements.
- Precise ground glass lenses.
- Full metal chrome-plated mechanical components.
- Adjustable interpupillary distance.
- Fiber optic ring light.
- 150W variable-intensity light source.
- High intensity 21V,150W halogen bulb.
- Perfect even Quartz halogen illumination without heating.
- Forced air cooling system.
- 3200 degrees Kelvin lamp color temperature.
- X-Y gliding table (stage) included.
- Rubber eye guards included.
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Head: 360 degree rotatable 45 degree inclined trinocular.
- Eyepiece: 30mm super widefield high-eyepoint WH10X/22MM.
- Barlow Lens: 0.5X and 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 0.335X-9.0X.
- Diopter Adjustment: +/- 5dp.
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm).
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm).
- Stand: 12.5"x10"x0.75" (320x260x20mm) solid cast steel base.
- Light Source: 21V,150W halogen bulb.
- Power Supply: 110V (220V version available).
- Accessories: paired eye-caps.
- 5MP, 3MP: Aptina MT9T001
- 1.3MP: Aptina MT9M111
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size:
- 5MP: 5.7x4.28mm
- 3MP: 6.55x4.92mm
- 1.3MP: 4.6x3.7mm
- Pixel Size:
- 5MP: 2.2
- 3MP: 3.2
- 1.3MP: 3.6
- Resolution: Your choice 5MP, 3MP, or 1.3MP
- Frame Rate:
- 5MP: 5@2592x1944, 18@1280x960, 60@640x480
- 3MP: 8@2048x1536, 22@1024x768, 43@680x510
- 1.3MP: 15@1280x1024, 26@640x512, 50@320x256
- 5MP: 0.53 V/lux-sec
- 3MP, 1.3MP: 1.0V/lux-sec
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
Packing List :
- One Extreme Widefield Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of Extreme Widefield High-Eyepoint WF10X/22 Eyepieces
- One Extreme Widefield 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One Extreme Widefield 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Super Large Stand with Focusing Rack
- One Fiber Optic Ring Illuminator
- One X-Y Gliding Table
- Eye-guards, Adapters
- User's Manual Download
- One USB2.0 Microscope Digital Camera with Reduction Lens, your choice of 5MP, 3MP, or 1.3MP
- One CD with Software, Driver and Step-by-Step User's Instructions
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs
|Camera Pixel||Your choice of 5MP, 3MP, or 1.3MP|
|Application||Industrial Inspection, Dissecting, Laboratory, Mineralogy, Teaching/Training|
|Field View||Extreme Widefield|
|Reduction Lens||0.5X (5MP, and 3MP), 0.3X (1.3MP)|
|Microscope Stand||Table Stand: pillar|
|Light Type||Halogen, Fiber Optic|
|Number of Light Bulbs||1|
|Barlow Lens||0.5X, 2.0X|
|Power Supply||110V, 220V|