Free Gift of a 20X Carson Pocket Microscope with this Order
Free Shipping for this Product in Continental US.
International Shipping available, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-646-854-9242
The EM-20 Series 1X/3X Turret Stereo Microscopes have crisp, erect images over a wide field of view. The EM-20 has a small compact design, built with ergonomics and portability in mind with its rechargeable feature the microscope can be operated cordlessly. Featuring incident LED and transmitted LED illumination with variable intensity, these student microscopes are built to last, year after year. Just perfect for grade schools and high schools or magnet schools, museums, homeschools etc…
This series is great for observing any biological or physical science specimens, coins, etc., virtually any object because the stand allows the optics to be raised high enough to fit virtually any specimen.
Meiji Techno America’s EM-20 Turret Stereo Microscope features fixed magnifications of 10X and 30X. Designed with ergonomics in mind it is equipped with a Binocular 45° inclined tubes. The EM-20 is a complete microscope system which includes the 10X/20mm eyepieces, Incident and Transmitted LED rechargeable stand with dual variable intensity controls, Turret Stereo Microscope Body. The EM-20 includes energy-efficient variable LED illumination dual spring loaded stage clips and One ± 5 diopter adjustment, Interpupillary distance adjustable between 55 mm and 75 mm. The stand is also equipped with a Auto Voltage Sensing Power Supply. Ideal for K-12, middle School, Junior High, High School classroom. This new series of stereo microscopes is affordable and built with a cast aluminum frame.
•Binocular 45° inclined tubes, One ± 5 diopter adjustment, Interpupillary distance adjustable between 55 mm and 75 mm
•Paired WF 10x/20mm eyepieces
•Revolving nosepiece with Dual 1x/3x (EM-20) and 2x/4x (EM-21) magnification objective with field of views of 20/10/6.7 mm and 20/10/5 mm.
• Magnifications from 10x up to 30x, 20x and 40x with working distance 60 mm.
•All optical parts are anti-fungus treated
•Rack and pinion design. Ergonomically designed base with 2 object clamps.
• Alloy metal cast, hardened off-white coated.
• Built-in rechargeable 1.800 mAh battery and external power supply.
•Can be operated cordlessly, due to its rechargeable feature.
•Coarse adjustment with tension control.
• The 1 W transmitted and incident LED illuminators can be used simultaneously.
•Both light intensities can be adjusted separately. Rechargeable batteries enable portability.
• EM-20 Series Binocular Entry-Level 1X, 3X Incident and Transmitted Turret Stereo Rechargeable Microscope
• Dust Cover for EM-20 Series
• Rubber Eyeguards for the EM-20 Series (paired) included
• EM-20 Series Meiji Techno Instruction Manual included
• Manufactured: 100% MADE IN HOLLAND
• Warranty: 2 YEARS WARRANTY
• Customer Support: 1-(800) 832-0060 (U.S.A Based)
• Weight: 10lbs (4.5kg)
• Box Size: 15 x 13 x 10 inches
The EM-20 features include:
- Interchangeable Turret 1X & 3X Objective
- Magnification 10X and 30X built in Objective with 10X eyepieces
- Paired widefield 10X eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment.
- Locked in eyepieces to prevent being pulled out or theft
- Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Rack and pinion design. Ergonomically designed base with 2 spring loaded object clamps.
- Alloy metal cast, hardened off-white coated, small compact space saving footprint
- Built-in rechargeable 1.800 mAh battery and external power supply.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic.
- All optical parts are anti-fungus treated.
- Magnification changed by rotating lower turret magnification objective case.
- Paired Raised Rubber Eyeguards
- Custom Vinyl Dust Cover
- Incident and Transmitted LED rechargeable stand with dual variable intensity controls
- LED illumination will not give your specimen any external stress or denature your alcohol quickly because there is no heat transmitted to the sample.
- LED illumination is rated for 5,000 hours
- Variable Incident and transmitted LED controls
- Variable controls allow switches to allow independent top, bottom, or simultaneous top and bottom illumination
- LED lights rated up to 10,000 hours of life.
- Batteries allow recharges, for a total of 10,000 hours use from a single set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel hydride batteries.
- Cost efficient recharger power supply supplied. Plugs directly into wall outlet.
- Auto Voltage Sensing Power supply.
- Please indicate if you want your external power supply to be 110V or 220V.
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- "Slip-clutch" system protects against over-focusing
- 6” Glass Stage Plate and
- 6” Plastic Black and White Stage Plate
- Locked-on spring loaded stage clips
- Rugged, cast metal frame
- White enamel paint finish.
- Microscope Height: 12.5 in.
- Base width: 7.0 in.