Free Gift of a 20X Carson Pocket Microscope with this Order
Free Shipping for this Product in Continental US.
International Shipping available, email email@example.com or call 1-646-854-9242
Meiji Techno America’s EM-30 Series meets the demand for a complete Advanced-level Binocular Dual turret style stereo microscopes with a built in 1x, 3x objectives giving the user 10X, 30X magnification with the standard 10X eyepiece. Equipped with LED illlumination in a stable large footprint design and a comfortable carrying grip for ease of portability. Binocular head is inclined at 45° tubes, One ± 5 diopter adjustment, Interpupillary distance adjustable between 55 mm and 75 mm. The EM-30 Binocular Turret Stereo Microscopes have crisp, erect images over a wide field of view. The stand is made out of metal cast alloy and has a rack and pinion design with coarse adjustment and tension control. Equipped with a Revolving nosepiece with Dual 1x/3x (EM-30) magnification objective with large field of view. Field of views 20 mm/6.6 mm, Working distance 100 mm Featuring incident and transmitted LED illumination, these student microscopes are built to last, year after year. Just perfect for grade schools and high schools! This series is a larger frame than the EM-20 models, great for observing any biological or physical science specimens, plants, insects etc., virtually any object because the stand allows the optics to be raised high enough to fit virtually any educational specimen.
• Dust Cover for EM-30 Series
• Rubber Eyeguards for the EM-30 Series (paired) included
• EM-30 Series Meiji Techno Instruction Manual included
• Manufactured: 100% MADE IN HOLLAND
• Warranty: 2 YEARS WARRANTY
• Customer Support: 1-(800) 832-0060 (U.S.A Based)
• Weight: 11lbs (4.95kg)
• Box Size: 20 x 14 x 12 inches
• Footprint: 8.75 mm (D) x 10.5 mm (W)
The EM-30 features include:
- Complete Configured system with Microscope Body, Stand , Eyepiece
- Turret Style Objective Changer with Triple Magnifications 1X, 3X
- Robust Alloy metal stand with smooth rack & pinion design
- New design, Ergonomically placed focus knobs
- Light weight, compact body, easy to carry with top hand grip for ease of transport
- LED Transmitted and Incident illuminators feature a long life with low power consumption
- Transmitted and incident LED illumination equipped with variable intensity
- All optical parts are anti-fungus treated
- 2 year manufactures warranty
- Dust Cover for EM-30 included
- Rubber Eyeguards for EM-30 included
- Meiji Techno Instruction Manual included for EM-30
Binocular or Trinocular 45° inclined tubes Two diopter adjustments Interpupillary distance adjustable between 55 mm and 75 mm All optical parts are anti-fungus treated
Paired WF 10x/20mm eyepieces
Nosepiece with dual 1x/3x or 2x/4x revolving objectives Magnifications 10x/30x or 20x/40x Field of views 20 mm/6.6 mm or 10 mm/5.0 mm Working distance 100 mm
Rack and pinion design. Ergonomically designed base with 2 object clamps. Alloy metal cast, hardened off-white coated.
The 3 W transmitted and incident LED illuminators can be used simultaneously. Both light intensities can be adjusted separately.
Coarse adjustment with tension control.
Meiji Techno offers a broad range of digital video cameras which offers excellent sensitivity, high resolution and a wide dynamic range for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, life sciences and geology. Some models has included software, that can preview and capture still shots and live videos to a PC or Mac with USB port or HDMI connectivity.