Free Shipping for this Product in Continental US.
International Shipping available, email email@example.com or call 1-646-854-9242
Levenhuk DTX 500 Mobi Digital Microscope
Portable USB digital microscope with LCD display. Magnification: 20–500x. Digital camera: 5Mpx.
Levenhuk DTX 500 Mobi – portable model that you can use at home and even outside due to the built-in 3-inch LCD display and Li-ion battery (included in the kit). Operation time with the battery is up to 4 hours. The ability to work without connecting to a PC or mains makes this microscope a truly portable instrument. When connected to a PC or laptop, the microscope is powered via the USB port. Please start the software only when your microscope is connected to a PC and ready for observations.
This microscope is capable of increasing objects up to 500 times and features additional 4x digital zoom. With Levenhuk DTX 500 Mobi and its 5Mpx digital camera you can easily make photos and videos and observe them on a 3-inch color LCD display, PC monitor or TV screen (USB and AV cables for connection are included in the kit). The microscope’s shell is rubber-armored, which provides for additional comfort of use.
All files created during work with the microscope are stored to the microSD card and may be transferred to your PC for further processing. Software included in the kit allows you to edit image and video files and measure dimensions and angles of observed samples with high precision.
This microscope may be especially useful for schoolchildren and would make a wonderful gift for any school kid!
- High-quality 3” color LCD display, which guarantees sharp and crystal-clear views
- Supports microSD cards of up to 32GB storage
- PC connection via USB 2.0 interface
- AV output for connecting to TV or projector
- Allows observing microscope samples in real time on your PC monitor and making photos and videos of observed objects
- Variable brightness LED illumination
- Automatic exposure and white balance
- 4x digital zoom
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Special photo editing software allows measuring linear sizes, areas, angles and radiuses
- Supported platforms: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac 10.6~10.10
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk DTX 500 Mobi Microscope
- Software CD
- USB cable
- AV cable
- Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Cleaning wipe
- User manual and lifetime warranty
Head: 3” color LCD display
Optics material: glass
Magnification, x: 20–500
Focus: manual, 0–30mm
Brightness adjustment : yes
Power supply: 110 V, 50/60 Hz; 5 V, 1 A output or Li-ion, 3.7 V, 1050mAh battery (work time: 4 hours; charging time: 5 hours)
Megapixels: 5 (interpolated to 12)
Video recording: yes
Speed: 30 fps
Image format: *.jpeg
Software: image processing software with measurement function
Camera slot: USB 2.0
System requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac 10.6~10.10; minimum P4 1.8 GHz, 512 Mb RAM, 64 Mb video card, USB 2.0 port, CD-ROM
Software language: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
Ability to connect additional equipment: support of microSD cards with capacity up to 32 Gb (not included in the kit)
Video format: *.avi
Maximal resolution: 12 Mpx, 8 Mpx, 5 Mpx, 3 Mpx, 1.3 Mpx, VGA