Free Gift of a 20X Carson Pocket Microscope with this Order
Free Shipping for this Product in Continental US.
International Shipping available, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-646-854-9242
Portable, High Resolution Dissecting Scope Camera
The Macropod PETROGRAPHIC is a rigid photomacrography system that allows slides/thin sections to be imaged and analyzed in plain light and cross polarized light. In addition, this system comes with the components used for reflected light photomacrography of rocks and minerals for researchers and hobbyists. Simply take a look at our image gallery and the images posted below to view the exquisite results you can achieve with this system.
Your Macropod PETROGRAPHIC purchase includes:
- Choose either 1) Canon EOS 6D Mark II -or- 2) Canon EOS R -or- 3) 5DSR DSLR Camera Body
- Macro Photo MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Manual Focus Lens for EOS
- Canon MT-26EX-RT Macro Twin Lite Flash *NEW*
- Macroscopic Solutions MP-E 65mm Diffuser
- Macroscopic Solutions Flash Mounts
- Heavy Duty Anodized Aluminum Tripod, Risers, Mounts and Brackets.
- Vertical Stage
- Petrographic Analyzer
- Stackshot Controller and Rails
- Connector Cables
- Macropod Hardware
- Professional Zerene Stacker Software License
- 30 Days of Support
- 1 Year Warranty for Electronic
- 5 Year Warranty for Hardware