Free Gift of a 20X Carson Pocket Microscope with this Order
Free Shipping for this Product in Continental US.
International Shipping available, email email@example.com or call 1-646-854-9242
The uScopeMXII-20 digital microscope comes with a 20x/0.4NA 160mm conjugate objective. This model is suited to applications where very high depth of field is required. The uScopeMXII-20 has a wider depth of field than higher power models of the uScopeMXII. So, tissue samples and smears can be thicker with more of the image in focus. This unit is able to produce very high-quality images while browsing or scanning an area of interest.
Because of its size, the uScopeMXII is highly portable. The industry-standard USB interface makes it easy to plug in and start capturing images at work or on the road. It easily interfaces with a Windows PC and allows you to view and capture slide images in a wide variety of environments.
All-In-One Digital System
The uScopeMXII digital microscope is a single unit that can browse or scan your prepared glass slides. It is completely self-contained and requires only a Windows PC to scan or browse slides. The uScope Navigator application software enables you to easily capture single images or scan areas of interest.
The uScopeMXII-20 includes the following:
- uScopeMXII-20 Digital Microscope
- 20x/0.4NA 160mm Conjugate Objective
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Wall Adapter Power Supply
- USB Thumb Drive Containing
Drivers and Software
- Test Slides
- Printed User's Guide
- Quick Start Guide
Each uScopeMXII is warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
The warranty includes all software updates while the unit is under warranty.
You may extend your product warranty each year by purchasing a Maintenance Agreement.
- Width: 4.12 in. (104 mm)
- Height: 6.67 in. (199 mm)
- Depth: 8.84 in (224 mm)
- Weight: 6.0 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 11.0 lbs (5.0 kg)
- Power: 1.5A, 12 VDC
- Communications: USB 2.0
- Slide Capacity: Single Slide
- Illumination: Dual LED (White)
- Overview Camera: 1920 x 1080 or 960 x 540
- Slide Camera: 1920 x 1080 or 960 x 540
- Pixel Resolution: 20x (0.40 NA)
- ~50mm/pixel @ 960 x 540
- ~25mm/pixel @ 1920 x 1080
- Image Format: JPEG
- Image Capture:
- Single Image,
- Tiled Image,
- Overlapped Images,
- Deep Zoom Image.
- Line Voltage: 100VAC – 240 VAC
- Line Frequency: 50Hz – 60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 50° - 95° F (50° - 95° C)
- Storage Temperature: 10° - 105° F (-12° - 40° C)
- Relative Humidity: 0% - 80% non-condensing